Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Finals are coming up and I couldn’t be any more stressed out. I don’t know what it was about this semester if it was because I was working more or because I finally found friends in college, but I totally slacked off. Im so stressed out I just don’t know where to go from here. My grades are pretty much set anything I do now will help, but not change how much I slacked off in the beginning of the semester. I really am focused on doing better next semester, especially since this semester was such an eye opener on how I need to manage my time and designate time for work, friends, and school. I really think that this semester my real big issue was time management. I’m glad to say that I did not partake in too much procrastination this semester, but everything I forgot to do cancels out everything I did do on time. I also went on huge shopping sprees and spent way too much money this semester. I’m glad to say that I have learned from my mistakes and I never want to feel this amount of stress again. Next semester is going to be completely different. Time management is my new thing to work on and also self control. Self control was my new year’s resolution and I started out doing really well and then slacked off again. I’m turning everything around; now I just need to get through the next three weeks without blowing a gasket L

No comments:

Post a Comment