Monday, April 25, 2011


Fired up! Is one of the funniest movies of all time. It’s about two high school boys who play football and are notorious players at their school. However, they want to join cheer to go to cheer camp and get even more girls. The script of this movie was so well written. It has so many witty lines and it is so hilarious! I’m a sucker for comedy and cheer movies so this movie was exactly what I was looking for in a movie. Every time I watch this movie I crack up just as much as the first time.

"So not only yesterday do I find out I’m adopted. The people I’ve been calling “Mom” and “Dad” are actually two infertile impostors who bought me outside of a meth clinic in Cincinatti for two boxes of Sudafed, but I also get this news dropped on me - my birth father, Bruce… well he needs a kidney and I’m the only match and apparently Bruce needs it “stat”. Mmm-hmm. You need it stat, Bruce? Huh? Well maybe I needed a father stat instead of my stay-at-home dad who showers me with love everyday of his life, this goddamn spermless liar! 
[pause] 
So now I have to be at Kaiser Permanente at 6 a.m. tomorrow. I know, Bruce couldn’t even afford a real hospital… managed care. Ironic, isn’t it? He never *managed* to care for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment