Monday, April 25, 2011


Step brothers is one of the funniest movies of all time. The first time I saw this movie, I went to the block to watch it with my cousin Samantha and my friend Alex. Alex thought it was funny, but Samantha and I did not even laugh once. We thought it was the most stupid movie ever! Apparently we weren’t in a comical mood or we just didn’t understand it. When it came out to rent everyone was raving at how hilarious it was and we decided to give it one more chance. Well we watched it again and yep, it was hilarious! I really don’t know why I didn’t think it was funny the first time, but everytime I watch it now I almost come to tears from laughing so hard.

"Lets give them something to talk about how about love loov lovey dovey shooby dauby… I dont know i didnt want to sing to loud and wake up robert and nancy, and my throat is sore ive had a sore throat for a month and a half, and this is not an acoustic environment to request this from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment