Monday, April 25, 2011


So about a month ago I got my hair done. I really wanted it to look like the above picture, but I get my hair done by my sister and she kind of made it her own. She really just did it how she has her hair and it wasn’t exactly what I wanted. It came  out really blonde and I just figured I could stay blonde for a while. Well when my hair started growing and my roots came in my natural color which is a dark brown, I started freaking out. I really think it looks tacky when people walk around with outrageous roots. So I took matters into my own hands and went to a different lady to go back brown, as close to my natural color as possible. Little did I know that my ash blonde hair mixed with ash brown would turn my hair green! Yes its true I had green hair for exactly 3 days! Well at this point I was as stressed as could be, I mean I was walking around with green hair. That’s when my friend Katie gave me a referral to her hair stylist at the brea mall. I went thinking that im pretty sure things couldn’t get any worse. Well I found out that the only way to take away green was to add red because they are opposites on the color wheel. So she did my hair a burgundy brown color. I really like it don’t get me wrong, but it was never really what I was going for. However, I found a new hairstylist so I am very excited. She said if I keep going back she can get my hair back to how I really wanted it so im really excited. It’s just going to take time J

No comments:

Post a Comment